Good memories of rough times..

I am trying to organize the first 5 years of Jack's life in a sort of journal-type-book-thing, that he can perhaps take with him to school for show and tell to help explain why he is so dang special. But I have sadly been unable to track down some important pictures involving the Glenn, his second surgery. However, I came across this video, and the most amazing part of this is that he is only FOUR days out of heart surgery. His spirit shows through so much, and his desire to just be happy and have fun is still with him. But even though he is hooked up to things and has a huge incision on his chest, this video makes me smile.

Comments

Thank you so much for posting this video. It gives me hope that my little one will be ok. :o)
Katrina said…
awww....so precious. What a gorgeous baby. I love this video and how happy he is in it. What a special boy. You certainly have been blessed!
Good memories are always helps in leaving life.It makes us smile when we sad.I love this blog.
Kirsten said…
Hi, I just found this site. My hlhs baby turned 9 last weekend, and finished her last gymnastics class for the term. She had all her surgeries at CHOP with Dr. Spray. She's doing great heart-wise, though she'll have a ureter reimplantation surgery coming up in the fall....glad to have found this site~
Hi! This post could not be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!
Tania said…
Such a beautiful little boy xxx

Popular Posts